Coventry Amazon Jobs for Indians
If you want Amazon Force UK, Amazon Jobs Coventry, Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep.
Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfillment centers, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
In our buildings, millions of items are picked and packed by our employees every year. And on the road, our teams and partners work hard to make sure we get our customers what they want when they want, wherever they are. We put the safety of our people above everything else, working in a modern, engaging environment as part of a team that welcomes individuality and diversity.
The culture in our Operation is built on the way our teams bond and a work ethic that helps our business run like clockwork. We take real pride in a job well done, looking out for each other as we play our part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world. Does the opportunity of advancing one of the world’s most scalable, reliable, and secure security and Loss prevention organizations excite you?
Are you motivated by an ever-growing environment as well as constant change and opportunities? Do you have solid methodical skills and a solid business judgment, and is the satisfaction of your customers your main motivator? Amazon is seeking a Loss Prevention Manager to join the Amazon Global Security team.
As a member of the Security and Loss Prevention team, you are a part of the core of Amazon’s robust security platform supporting the company’s fast growth.
You will support the accomplishment of business targets and the strengthening of our brand, by effectively protecting against relevant threats and by handling security and loss prevention risks, exposures, and losses that could put our associates and our customers in jeopardy; change the continuity of our business operations; inflict damage to our tangible and non-tangible assets, and have an adverse impact on our company brand and reputation.
|Post Name||Loss Prevention Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Coventry, England, United Kingdom CV5 9FA|
|Min Salary||GBP 44000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 46000 Per Year|
Responsibility for Getting Amazon Jobs in the UK for Indians 2022:
You will achieve this by PREVENTING risks and vulnerabilities as early as possible; INTERVENING in unfolding incidents and exposures in order to minimize any negative impact; and by INVESTIGATING thoroughly security-related incidents in order to identify and remove root causes and to prevent reoccurrence.
You will directly support Amazon’s European network in providing business-oriented, cost-effective, innovative, and pragmatic solutions and services by:
- Evaluating threats, Assessing Risks, and developing risk management strategies.
- Providing a secure working environment to our Associates.
- Providing open, trusted, and reliable partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, by supporting, advising, and enabling the successful accomplishment of business operations and initiatives.
- Driving security change and improvement by engaging leadership and associates and by providing relevant and useful security knowledge and awareness.
- Ensuring that security & loss prevention standards and instructions are consistently and effectively applied during the planning, development, and execution of business operations as well as in all administration, infrastructure, and support functions activities.
- Implementing risk-based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted, and cost-effective security measures which are designed based on proven security & loss prevention practices and concepts.
- Ensuring a high level of compliance to internal and external standards and regulations.
In your daily work, you will constantly review and improve the physical security systems of the site by conducting audits and, facilitating regular maintenance and troubleshooting. You will raise security awareness within the employee population by training small groups in security topics and advising on personnel security matters.
You will provide direct benefit to the business by conducting preliminary analysis and subsequent investigation of losses, effectively using resources for data mining, CCTV, and other surveillance. Based on your results, you will conduct forensic interviews. You will ensure reporting of incidents and liaise with law enforcement agencies.
Basic Qualifications for Getting UK Amazon Jobs Hiring for Filipino:
- Relevant experience within loss prevention or logistics operations capacity previously.
- Demonstrable loss prevention program exposure, including experience in a distribution environment, at the management level
- Decision-making and problem-solving:
- You demonstrate the ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources while considering all of the facts and other perspectives,
- You’ll conduct root cause analysis and draw sound conclusions,
- You’ll prioritize key factors and act decisively, promptly, and confidently,
- Be agile and flexible in your approach,
- Be able to operate with limited guidance from management,
- Communication and influencing:
- Demonstrate ability to identify the customer expectation, adjusting language and style to suit the listener,
- Be solutions-focused, and customer-focused, and always deliver an excellent follow-up.
- A higher academic degree or relevant qualification would be advantageous,
- A grasp of Kaizen and Lean methodology and techniques would be advantageous.