Amazon Dubai Jobs Career, Amazon Job Vacancy, Amazon Jobs Dubai
Amazon Dubai Jobs Career, Amazon Job Vacancy, Amazon Jobs Dubai, and The Accommodation Consultant (AC) will work directly with employees and senior leadership in providing accommodations. The AC will be the primary contact for the employee as they proceed through the accommodation process.
This role will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus that employees expect from Amazon.
|Post Name||Human Resources Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hour||8 Hours|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Salary||AED 15000 To AED 19000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform accommodation reviews to ensure compliance and to support employee requests for accommodation in safe and productive assignments
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the accommodations process as well as provincial and federal disability laws.
- Coordinate the accommodation process and provide end-to-end case management
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to determine and finalize accommodation approval/denials
- Collaborate with leave of absence case managers
- Communicate the accommodation decision, disseminate the Job Accommodation Record (JAR) to the employee, and partner with appropriate stakeholder(s) for implementation
- Educate employees and HR on complicated aspects of the return to work, accommodation, and complex case processes
- Direct employees to the appropriate resource for answers
- Maintain a caseload of up to 120 cases.
- Ability to discern when to escalate complex issues to the Sr. Accommodation Consultant
- Maintain system records to ensure accurate and timely information/documentation
- Provide training for employees, managers, HR, and others in DLS
- Adhere to internal SLAs and quality standards
- Consult, coordinate, and partner with our third-party administrators, HR, Safety, Legal, Payroll, Benefits, team members, and other departments/systems as appropriate
- Participate in other activities and projects within the DLS program
- Maintain regular, reliable, and timely attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel as appropriate (up to 25% of the time)
About the team
- From a customer-driven perspective, Accommodation Consultants strive to provide the best customer service and facilitate working at the best employer on earth.
- Senior Accommodation Consultants work directly with customers at many levels, from associates, managers, and legal representatives the team provides expert knowledge in accommodation best practices across Europe.
- The Senior Accommodation Consultant will work with a team of managers, Accommodation Consultants, and administrative professionals to deliver service and equity to all individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Relevant experience providing support to employees on benefits, leave of absences, human resources, or employee relations functions
- Intermediate experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of federal and provincial disability laws regarding access for people with disabilities
- Computer operating and database management skills
- Strong time management and ownership of deliverables
- Detail orientation with the ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities and excellent follow-up skills in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of ability to work with all levels of business
- Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage, and complete work/projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Evidence of ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in providing consultation and training on disability issues
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal direct supervision
- Tell me something about yourself in brief
- Describe who you are? or Tell me about your background.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- You have not done your PG yet. This is not a drawback, but don’t you think you should get a PG degree asap?
- You have changed jobs/jumped ship too many times already, why so?
- What are your strong points? or What are your strengths?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If I call up your current or previous reporting manager now, what will be their opinion about you? What will they say
- that you need to work on?
- Do you have any serious medical issues?
- Did you ever have a conflict with your current/previous boss or professor?
- What do your friends/co-workers say about you?
- What did you do in the last year to improve your knowledge?
- Explain the difference between group and team. Are you a team player?
- What is your ideal company or workplace?