Amazon Careers From Home – Amazon Remote Jobs , Looking to grow your career? Be a part of a growing team that’s simplifying pharmacy for those who need it most. Amazon Pharmacy is a full-service, non-retail pharmacy that delivers an effortless medication management experience through convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized services.
We are looking to hire a pharmacy technician to be responsible for handling customer transactions and inventory at our pharmacy. You will be dispensing both prescription and over-the-counter medicine to customers. You will also be responsible for checking and evaluating written prescriptions, as well as recording and verifying patient information while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
In order to be a successful candidate, you must display excellent communication skills and an affinity for great customer service. You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced work environment.
|Post Name||Pharmacy Technician (Remote), Amazon Pharmacy|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Enter patient and order information into the pharmacy system
- Provide quality customer service to patients, providers, and local pharmacies
- Collect, organize, and evaluate patient information
- Receive prescriptions sent electronically from doctors’ offices
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that the information is complete and accurate
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
- Process new and refill prescriptions
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices where permitted by state law
- Communicate with patients, providers, and pharmacies by telephone
- Transfers call from providers to the pharmacist when necessary
- Perform other tasks assigned while working in a fast-paced environment
- Process and submit insurance claims to all of our customers.
- Analyze and verify all dates of service, billed amounts, and client data for completeness and accuracy
- Research missing and incomplete information resulting in billing errors and denials.
- Address insurance, reimbursement, and payment issues as appropriate by communicating with insurance providers, patients, and pharmacists.
Work a flexible schedule – shifts can include days, nights, and weekends.
- Active and unrestricted in-state Board of Pharmacy License
- Must physically reside in New Hampshire or Massachusetts by date of hire
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Willingness to become Nationally Certified within 1 year of start date – Amazon Pharmacy reimbursement assistance provided
- Must meet minimum work from home requirements (See job description – work area should be secluded, private, and secure, as well as internet speeds greater than 10 Mbps.)
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA) (some positions available require this certification before the hire date)
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a remote or work from home setting
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- 6+ months of experience working with computer and web-based tools
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
We are seeking talented, bright, and driven team members. Join our customer-obsessed team where you can enjoy competitive pay and exceptional benefits.
*** This is a REMOTE, work-from-home (WFH) position with a casual dress code. Work from home requirements – Be able to provide a workspace that complies with the following:
- You must be able to provide a workspace that should be located in a separate area of the home (not in a high-traffic area) and should not be shared with anyone including other Amazon Pharmacy associates.
- Amazon Pharmacy requires that there be internet, telephone, and electricity connectivity at all times that you are scheduled to work, measured on a regular basis.
- A reliable broadband internet connection, either through DSL, cable, or fiber-to-home (FiOS or Fiber Optic) is required with a minimum internet speed requirement of at least10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload contracted speed.
- Available for inspection to ensure meets requirements
- A remote work arrangement is not designed to be a replacement for an appropriate child or elder care. Nor is the work-from-home arrangement meant to be used as a substitute for taking personal days or vacation/ sick time. Associates who need time to accommodate child care needs or personal appointments must work with their direct manager and utilize PTO, applicable paid or unpaid leave, or seek approval for a schedule adjustment if available.
- Workspace must be located in the state of Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- other restrictions could apply
Interview Questions for Pharmacy Technician:
- Define prescription medicine?
- What duties are a pharmacy technician required to perform?
- Why do you want this type of Pharmacy Technician Job?
- What Do Coworkers Say About You?
- Why Did You Want to Become a Pharmacy Technician?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What Is Your Greatest Weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
- How do you feel about serving an indigent patient?
- How do you keep yourself up to date with pharmacy practice?
- How do you spot a drug seeker and what do you do if you suspect one?
- What are the non-medication-related responsibilities of a pharmacy technician?
- How do you deal with upset customers?
- Share a time when you had to deal with a demanding customer?
- What is the importance of confidentiality in this role?
- How do you handle things accurately?
- How do you manage daily workplace stress?
- Which aspect of your job as a pharmacy technician do you enjoy most?