DESCRIPTIONAmazon Careers From Home, Amazon Jobs At Home Part Time, Are you passionate about guiding top-notch companies in Germany through digital transformation processes, but also have personal obligations to take care of? We are offering this Solutions Architect position as a part-time job so that you can do both.
You have the flexibility to schedule your working hours according to your personal needs. You can do your work from anywhere in Germany, remotely, with the possibility to come into a corporate office near you when/if you want to. It’s up to you.
This role is within the German organization and you will be working with Manufacturing Enterprise customers. As a Solutions Architect, you’ll work hand in hand with AWS customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. Engaging with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption, you will be at the crossroads of business and technology.
You’ll create and present technical content and share best practices. Responsible for the overall technical relationship between customers and AWS, you will make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency.
You’ll work to understand the customer’s needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with AWS technology. You will lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos, and technical workshops. You will collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams, and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role, you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn. You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth.
Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers, and your own experiments. At Amazon, you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer.
We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers. Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
|Post Name||Solutions Architect|
|Expected Salary||USD 130000 To USD 136000 Per Year|
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with customers to accelerate their challenging, mission-critical projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Build technical relationships with customers and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
- Share the voice of the customer to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
- Participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content, and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Inspire and educate about AWS (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos, or conferences).
- Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members.
- Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer’s outcomes.
- Limited amount of travel for internal events, training, and strategic customer meetings (approx. 1-3 days/months) after pandemic-related restrictions have been lifted.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or equivalent) or equivalent tech experience
- Fluent in written and verbal English language skills
- Experience in Software, Systems, or Data Design
- Passion for technology and curiosity
- Working knowledge of cloud-native architectures
- Working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows, etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads, etc.
- Understanding of the Manufacturing IT ecosystem (system integrators, software vendors, customer trends)
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
- Language: German (we can provide support if you want to learn it)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and building. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
Interview Questions for Amazon:
- Why do you want to join Amazon?
- What are checked exceptions?
- What is hashing?
- What is linear data structure?
- What does algorithm mean?
- What is a search operation?
- What is the purpose of the “is” operator in Python?
- What is data structure?
- What is the difference between tuples and lists in Python?
- What is the Tower of Hanoi?
- What is Collections API?
- 1Describe a time where you failed at something. How did you recover?
- Tell something about you which is not included in your resume?
- What is BFS?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is a Heap in Data Structure?
- What does success mean to you?
- How does Prim’s algorithm find spanning trees?
- What is synchronization?
- List a few advantages of Packages in Java?
- What is Tree Traversal?