- Post Name: HR Partner, Human Resources
- Company Name: Amazon
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: San Antonio, TX, United States 78227
- Expected Salary: USD 65000 To USD 70000 Per Year
- Qualification: Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, Business/Management, Psychology
Amazon Careers, Amazon Jobs Near Me, Amazon Jobs in San Antonio 2022, At Amazon, we are committed to being Earth’s Safest Place to Work, the Best Employer, and the Most Customer-Centric Company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and empathetic leaders passionate about making every day better for all employees – and you would play a key role in that journey! Our Human Resources leaders care deeply about the employee experience and support employees and managers to focus on people through engagement, technology, and innovation.
As you start your career at Amazon, the HR Partner role in our Worldwide Operations People Experience and Technology (PXT) team can provide you with:
- Ability to influence change and foster an environment of inclusion for all employees.
- Skills in employee engagement and problem solving with diverse populations.
- Experience with working in a rapid and complex changing environment driven by continuous innovation.
- Knowledge and application of HR fundamentals.
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels of the organization to develop forward-looking strategies and goals focused on the employee experience.
- Experience in coaching and supporting leaders in onboarding and talent management.
- Exposure to a multi-faceted human resource organization to jumpstart your career.
In this role, you will partner with front-line business leaders to innovate, implement and deploy HR strategies focused on employee engagement, internal customer service, talent management, organizational effectiveness, and workforce planning. In addition, you will provide front-line support to our employees, PXT, and leadership teams calling on HR expertise and empathy. To thrive, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to connect to the bigger picture while diving deep into the details and collaborating across many teams, levels, and situations.
As an HR Partner, no two days look the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Work with a team of hourly and senior PXT employees in creating a best-in-class employee experience (Onsite hourly team will not exist in all PXT business lines).
- Foster and role model an environment of inclusion for all employees.
- Advocate for employees’ success through end-to-end experiences that help employees feel fully engaged in the work they do and valued for who they are.
- Equitably exercise high judgment, manage through ambiguity and serve as the first point of escalation for employee concerns.
- Create and drive an active approach to impact change and innovation around employee engagement.
- Promote the adoption of technology, self-service, change management, and continuous improvement.
- Support employee queries and situations with discretion and expertise along with routine standard work around employee onboarding, performance management, engagement processes, and benefits services.
- Provide effective internal and external customer service with a focus on strong communication and business acumen.
- Coach, develop, and support leadership through decision-making with empathy and sound judgment through leadership 1:1s, roundtables and training.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of the organization ranging from front-line employees to senior leaders.
- Influence and guide partners to prioritize employee experience and customer obsession when innovating.
- Use data and metrics to identify trends, anticipate business needs and develop action plans, including attendance and attrition deep dive and planning.
- Proactively manage professional and personal development through continuous learning and training.
- Be ready to work hard while having fun!
We might be a great match if you:
- Courageously advocate for equity when you see inequity in behavior or processes.
- Are excited to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, it is always Day 1!
- Are passionate about interacting with and advocating for employees, leaders, and HR teams who are working directly with products (everything from picking products, driving trucks, or servicing a customer) to meet customer promises.
- Are excited by an active, non-typical work environment. You aren’t looking for a Monday through Friday job sitting at a computer all day… We are on the production floor engaging our teams, coaching our leaders, and creating the earth’s best place to work!
- Are flexible in supporting our field workforce and able to work flexible schedules. PXT teams supporting our field workforce will work various hours and be aligned to the operational shifts of their client group. This includes working weekends, evenings, and rotating schedules based on business needs.
- Insist on the highest standards, have an outstanding work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
We will support you through training and onboarding that will help teach you everything you need to know to be a successful HR Partner. Here are a few qualifications you should have from Day 1 with Amazon:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, Business/Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Payroll Systems, and/or HRIS.
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective cognitive and analytical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate high judgment, empathy, autonomy, and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employment issues as an employee in Human Resources.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and when given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.