|Post Name||Amazon Career Dubai Jobs Openings AED 20/HR|
|Company Name||Amazon Career Dubai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 20|
|Max. Salary||AED 20 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Management|
Amazon Career Dubai Jobs Openings AED 20/HR, Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium-sized businesses?
Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for a population of selling partners? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce is looking for an Account Manager (business development professional) to join its Third-Party Marketplace team based in Dubai, UAE.
Working in a dynamic business development environment, your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation, and supporting the business launch of new sellers – as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon/Souq customers.
You also need to possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners – helping them grow their business on Amazon.
In addition, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the sellers into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems, and tools for all 3rd party sellers working with cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role you must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously, and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify, prospect, and recruit high-potential selling partners for Amazon. ae Marketplace.
- Effectively prioritize and lead a portfolio of selling partners to realize the product family’s opportunities and goals (both Inputs/Outputs metrics).
- Be your seller partners’ consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business.
- Identify key business opportunities in your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as input into product development and process improvement.
- Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s/Souq’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience.
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners’ portfolios.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Negotiation and Selling skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering, or related degree required.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
- Excellent written and oral communication (English); able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- 3 years of related experience.
- Master’s Degree in Management, Business, or related degree required.
- Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, product marketing, or management consulting roles.
- E-Commerce, Retail, and Fashion experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales, and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Arabic speakers preferred (not required).