HR Partner Jobs in Canada Amazon
Amazon Canada Jobs, Amazon Jobs for Graduate, HR Amazon Jobs in Canada, with Salary, for Foreigner, This is not a corporate position. This is a full-time position located within one of our Amazon fulfillment centers, sort centers, delivery stations, or other operations buildings within the Amazon Fulfillment Network.
At Amazon, we are committed to being Earth’s Safest Place to Work, Best Employer, and Most Customer-Centric Company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and empathetic leaders passionate about making every day better for all employees – and you would play a key role in that journey!
Our Human Resources leaders care deeply about the employee experience and support employees and managers to focus on people through engagement, technology, and innovation. As you start your career at Amazon, the HR Partner role in our Worldwide Operations People Experience and Technology (PXT) team can provide you with:
|Post Name||HR Partner|
|Expected Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2X 2V5|
- Courageously advocate for equity when you see inequity in behavior or processes.
- Are excited to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, it is always Day 1!
- Are passionate about interacting with and advocating for employees, leaders, and HR teams who are working directly with products (everything from picking products, driving trucks, or servicing a customer) to meet customer promises.
- Are excited by an active, non-typical work environment. You aren’t looking for a Monday through Friday job sitting at a computer all day… We are on the production floor engaging our teams, coaching our leaders, and creating the earth’s best place to work!
- Are flexible in supporting our field workforce and able to work flexible schedules. PXT teams supporting our field workforce will work various hours and be aligned to the operational shifts of their client group. This includes working weekends, evenings, and rotating schedules based on business needs.
- Insist on the highest standards, have an outstanding work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Work with a team of hourly and senior PXT employees in creating a best-in-class employee experience (Onsite hourly team will not exist in all PXT business lines).
- Foster and role model an environment of inclusion for all employees.
- Advocate for employees’ success through end-to-end experiences that help employees feel fully engaged in the work they do and valued for who they are.
- Equitably exercise high judgment, manage through ambiguity and serve as the first point of escalation for employee concerns.
- Create and drive an active approach to impact change and innovation around employee engagement.
- Promote the adoption of technology, self-service, change management, and continuous improvement.
- Support employee queries and situations with discretion and expertise along with routine standard work around employee onboarding, performance management, engagement processes, and benefits services.
- Provide effective internal and external customer service with a focus on strong communication and business acumen.
- Coach, develop, and support leadership through decision-making with empathy and sound judgment through leadership 1:1s, roundtables and training.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of the organization ranging from front-line employees to senior leaders.
- Influence and guide partners to prioritize employee experience and customer obsession when innovating.
- Use data and metrics to identify trends, anticipate business needs and develop action plans, including attendance and attrition deep dive and planning.
- Proactively manage professional and personal development through continuous learning and training.
- Be ready to work hard while having fun!
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Related Field|
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, Business/Management, Psychology or a related field.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Payroll Systems, and/or HRIS.
- Ability to demonstrate highly effective cognitive and analytical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate high judgment, empathy, autonomy, and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employment issues as an employee in Human Resources.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and when given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Interview Questions for HR Partner:
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you already know about our company?
- What are some of your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your short-term career goals?
- Do you prefer working independently or being part of a team?
- What do you value in a company’s culture?
- Please discuss your management style.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- How many years of HR experience do you have?
- Which types of HR software are you familiar with?
- Please discuss one of your previous work experiences in HR.
- What level of formal education have you completed?
- Do you have any leadership experience?
- Please describe a solution that you suggested in the past that was unsuccessful.
- Do you have any specialty certifications?
- What size teams have you managed in the past?
- Which types of companies have you worked for before?
- What methods have you used to improve HR operations in previous workplaces?
- If hired for this position, what do you plan to do first as our HR business partner?
- Do you have any strategies to recommend for increasing productivity?
- How do you remain updated on labor legislation?
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed at work?
- Please describe a time when you faced challenges implementing a new HR policy.
- How do approach workplace conflict that involves several employees?
- What strategies do you use to stay informed about all business operations in a company?
- How has your previous experience in HR prepared you for this position?
- Please explain how you plan to use a few of your skills in this position.
- How do you begin a project that requires additional research?