Allegiant Airlines Jobs in USA, Allegiant Air Employment
Allegiant Airlines Jobs in USA, Allegiant Air Employment, The Ecommerce Email Program Manager is responsible for supporting the Allegiant Ecommerce, Marketing, and Operations teams by building and driving the Allegiant Email Program, while maintaining the highest data security and privacy, quality control, and compliance standards.
The Program Manager is also responsible for developing and managing the execution of an automated and measurable, highly personalized, and dynamic email program driving brand engagement and revenue through our digital sales channels.
This includes the on-time completion of email requests/requirements and the management of systems required for the execution of email requests such as the email platform, email database, and related systems and vendors.
The Program Manager oversees a team of professionals responsible for working with stakeholders to define request requirements including audience segmentation and the determination of associated processes.
Creativity and experience in problem-solving are a must, candidate must be able to collaborate with different teams to determine solutions. The right candidate approaches email from a quantitative perspective, understands the competitive landscape, knows how to scale successful initiatives, and can execute or assist in all areas of email development.
|Post Name||Ecommerce Email Program Manager|
|Company Name||Allegiant Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 70000 To USD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Las Vegas, NV, United States 89144|
A combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent experience.
Years of Experience:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing personalized email programs.
Minimum of two (2) years managing dedicated email teams.
- Strong understanding of email best practices, CAN-SPAM compliance and data privacy, ACAA/ADA/CASL/ WCAG compliance.
- Proficiency in audience segmentation with experience implementing data models via industry-standard email tools/platforms.
- Successfully built, grown, and optimized highly personalized email marketing programs at a B2C company.
- Ability to solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches and dive in when numbers differ from expectations.
- Experience evaluating and migrating email platforms and integrating them with associated systems.
- Creativity and experience solving complex problems, working around system constraints and limitations as necessary (within compliance).
- Experience managing and growing a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication skills that enable the candidate to connect with customers and work effectively across departments.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the understanding of what moves the needle; the ability to distill what is important from what is not.
- Creative, self-driven individual who owns and optimizes programs from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of HTML best practices for email.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to determine requirements and turn them into functional email campaigns.
- Build, launch, test, and analyze simple to highly advanced email campaigns.
- Monitor and develop best practices for email marketing, testing/quality assurance, campaign performance, CAN-SPAM compliance, data security and privacy, and ADA/ACAA compliance.
- Develop and optimize a comprehensive and integrated email program considering the different facets of marketing and operations.
- Conduct competitive analysis (what’s happening in the industry, what’s happening in other industries, etc).
- Determine Email technology and create a business roadmap (based on competitive analysis, business needs, etc).
- Manage the team and the email program execution.
- Determine and oversee the evolution of a comprehensive testing and approval program.
- Monitor deliverability and other KPIs associated with the program.
- Support various reporting activities either directly through the email platform or by making data and information available to other teams within the Allegiant organization.
- Develop ‘smart’ automated emails leveraging internal resources and external tools to reengage customers and drive conversion.
- Execute and report on A/B testing/multivariate testing to ensure campaigns meet business goals.
- Anticipate business needs and ensure that tracking, data collection, and segmentation are suited to fit developing business requirements.
- Identify and prioritize potential issues and oversee their resolution internally or with vendors as necessary.
- Assist and support IT and BI teams in managing data between internal systems and the messaging platform.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the data to facilitate marketing needs for personalization, near real-time price points, and other data-driven communications.
- Enable the BI team to receive timely and accurate email performance data for marketing dashboards.
- Support leadership team member insights on email performance.
- Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
- Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office – While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role.
Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state, or federal order.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why did you decide to apply for this position?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What do you know about this company/organization?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- Are you considering other positions in other companies?
- What is the professional achievement you’re most proud of?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?