Alaska Airlines Work From Home $18.50/Hour
Role SummaryAlaska Airlines Work From Home $18.50/Hour, The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares, flight schedules, routings, and policies at Alaska Airlines (AS), Horizon Air (QX), Sky West (OO), and our Alliance partners.
As a member of the reservations team, this individual contributor role verifies the availability of space, confirms reservations and makes appropriate changes to reservations and tickets. This is a work-at-home, union-represented position.
The TeamFrom our call centers or their homes, contact center and reservations agents handle everything from urgent travel plan changes to mileage plan award travel. Our agents are out-of-the-box thinkers who engage each guest’s interaction with kindness.
We want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Role Specific DetailsIt is required to live within Idaho State lines for this position.
|Post Name||Reservations Sales Agent (Work From Home)|
|Company Name||Alaska Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 18.50 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Key Duties for Alaska Airlines Jobs Work From Home USA:
- Perform a variety of guest service functions via multiple channels including:
- Answer incoming inquiries and match the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or on our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills for Alaska Airlines Hiring Event USA
- 2 years of customer service or community service experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including a professional and pleasant phone demeanor, clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing, and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
- Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures, company products, services, and promotions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with general computer programs, keyboard skills, and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM at an efficiency of 85% or better.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and overtime in a 24/7/365 operation.
- Ability and willingness to work from home within the state designated in the posting. Some in-office time is required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Airline or travel industry experience.
- Spanish language proficiency.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Total Rewards for Alaska Airlines Remote Jobs USA:
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program with a company match up to 6%
- Monthly incentive pay plan up to $150 per month
- Annual incentive pay plan with a target 5% payout of annual earnings
- Unlimited standby travel benefits on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information (including family medical history), political views or activity, or other legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law.
If you’d like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please fill out an AAP Inspection Request Form. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why did you decide to apply for this position?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What do you know about this company/organization?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- Are you considering other positions in other companies?
- What is the professional achievement you’re most proud of?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?