|Post Name||Casting Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1T 3LR|
|Min. Salary||GBP 27000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35000 per Year|
If you want Administrative Assistant Jobs in London Netflix, Netflix Career in Uk, We are seeking an experienced Casting Administrative Assistant to join our Casting Team in London. This individual will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
This role will juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving role that requires someone who is proactive and solution-oriented.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complex calendar for our EMEA Casting Executive including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements.
- Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Heavy communication internally with cross-functional teams and externally with agents, representatives, writers, etc.
- Help track and enter various talent and production-related data.
- Work collaboratively with administrative assistants across Casting, Content, Production, Post Production, Marketing, and other internal partners.
- Do independent research and maintain databases.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 3-5 years of work experience within the entertainment industry with a general understanding of the film, television, and talent landscapes preferred.
- Ability to handle a very active desk working on multiple projects.
- Prior experience reading scripts and providing coverage is preferred.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters.
- Team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Google Mail.
- A positive attitude and general excitement about the work and the stories we tell.
Netflix can be accessed via web browsers or via application software installed on smart TVs, set-top boxes connected to televisions, tablet computers, smartphones, digital media players, Blu-ray players, video game consoles, and virtual reality headsets on the list of Netflix-compatible devices.
It is available in 4K resolution. In the United States, the company provided Digital Video discs (DVD) and Blu-ray rentals delivered individually via the United States Postal Service from regional warehouses.[