|Post Name||Project Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, South Africa|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 14000|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 15000 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
As a Project Manager, you will be ensuring that projects are completed on time, are of exceptional quality, and are within budget. You will be involved in the day-to-day operations of our ongoing digital project logistics which will entail setting up projects, and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, and budgets. You will also provide support to account management team members while collaborating with the delivery team.
The ideal Project Manager is a task-driven professional with exceptional organizational and project management skills. This individual enjoys challenging and fast-paced environments. The individual will be detailed-oriented, dependable, a problem solver, and a good communicator.
This is a full-time remote position (work from home) that requires the candidate to work local Los Angeles hours between 9 am – 5 pm (GMT -7).
What we are looking for:
- Someone that loves to work independently, is very self-sufficient when it comes to work, and is excited about collaborating with team members around the world.
- Have project management experience and can manage complex relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Can take ownership of a project and consistently focus on customer success.
- Hunger to build skills, prosper and grow in a fast-paced and competitive yet supportive environment
Key requirements and attributes required:
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English communication.
- Good administration skills.
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Passionate to learn about film, commercials, and video production.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and punctual.
- Ability to interact with clients and/or colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor.
- Work well under pressure, and is proactive.
- Team player who is eager to succeed.
- Take responsibility.
- People positive
- Able to think out of the box
- Thrive on creativity
- Excellent at keeping the ball in the air.
Responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Communicating with clients.
- Responding to email inquiries promptly.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from client meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure client views are managed toward the best solution
Our values are defined by our dynamic team of people who care about our mission and each other.
- Think like a Business Owner
- Take Pride in your work
- We always Evolve
- Trust trumps everything