Qualified Accountant Jobs in London for Indians
|Post Name||Part Qualified Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2N 6RH|
|Min. Salary||GBP 37000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Accounting|
Accounting Jobs In Uk With Visa Sponsorship, Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC’s unique approach to operational delivery – Execution Managed Services.
Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be.
We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress.
Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
About the team
We’re a team of finance professionals who deliver bespoke and standard finance solutions to our clients on an insourced, outsourced or co-sourced basis.
We use our tech-enabled platforms to deliver a first-class service to our clients which includes running all or part of their finance function or handling their compliance. Our service is flexible and scalable to help meet changing business needs in a complex environment – and it’s powered by our highly skilled people.
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified individuals who are progressing towards completion of ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or other relevant qualification.
- Operational finance experience including knowledge of finance processes e.g. OTC, PTP, OTC etc
- Financial management experience including forecasting/ budgeting / Management Accounting /Financial reporting / statutory reporting.
- Reporting to clients and/ or senior stakeholders with agility and ability to build relationships and rapport within a diverse team, collaborating, coaching and supporting others.
- Good analytical skills, commercial aptitude and professionally sceptical mindset (ability to identify issues, understand complex problems, and draw sound conclusions).
- Proven ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and other finance tools.
About the role
Finance Solutions consists of a team of accounting professionals at all levels providing operational delivery expertise for large execution programmes, such as finance transformation programmes, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable management, budgeting and forecasting, P&L review and KPI Development.
- Operational finance including accounts payable/receivable management, bank reconciliations, and general ledger accounting.
- Management accounting – actuals, budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Financial controlling including preparation, reconciliation and presentation of balance sheet reviews.
- Assisting with period/year-end close processes.
- Financial accounting – preparing financial statements under applicable Reporting Standards
- Collaborating with the client delivery teams in tasks and activities that span operational finance and financial reporting.
- Managing and coaching trainee accountants/ finance assistants in their roles in delivery.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work?
The skills we look for
In addition to our global framework, the PwC Professional, there are a number of key Operate behaviours you’ll be evaluated against during our assessment process. You can read about these.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC.
Automated decision making
Some elements of our application process may utilise automated decision-making. This will be based on responses on your application form or from your assessment test results. For more information please see our privacy statement.