Accounts Assistant Jobs in London for Indians
If You Want Accounting Jobs in London for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, Are you a financial professional looking for a role where you can grow and develop? Our team at Munich Re Life Branch is currently searching for a new team member!
This could be an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is keen on growing their skills gained during A level, degree or AAT. We are hoping to utilize an effective and conscientious records aide to help our bookkeeping firm with all administrative and fundamental bookkeeping assignments.
The Records Colleague’s liabilities incorporate refreshing our client records, answering clients’ requests promptly, and recording appropriate documentation. You ought to likewise have the option to survey and compute representative repayments for vital business-related costs.
To find true success as a records aide, you ought to be efficient and learned bookkeeping standards and practices. At last, an extraordinary Records Right hand ought to have the option to discuss really with partners and clients as well as exhibit outstanding time usage abilities.
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Company Name||Munich Re|
|Expected Salary||GBP 25000 to GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
This role will be responsible for all technical accounting issues within the branch, for assigned portfolios of clients, so we are looking for somebody with a passion for all things finance! The successful candidate has the opportunity to study AAT or ACCA.
Key Responsibilities for Getting Accounting Jobs in UK for Indians:
- Maintaining appropriate accounting arrangements.
- Monitoring the quality and appropriateness of the client accounts.
- Processing of client accounts.
- Collection of premiums.
- Developing methods to enhance the smooth running of the financial relationship with the client.
General Duties and Tasks:
- Coordinating relevant client accounts, technical posting, client cash balance, accounts quality control and data collection.
- Assisting in the overall management of the portfolio including profit analyses and portfolio ‘audits’
- Assisting in managing the accounting relationship with clients including managing clients’ expectations and meeting deadlines/service standards as the need arises. This will include an element of direct client contact.
- Working closely with other technical areas such as underwriting and claims to ensure an effective overall client relationship.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs in London:
We are looking for somebody with Insurance or Reinsurance experience. If your previous or current role was an Accounts Administration, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant position then this could be the position for you!
This role requires the ability to work accurately and to targets along with being proficient in the use of the full Microsoft suite.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Technical experience in Life, Health, and Disability Insurance related fields.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- A Level or equivalent
You will work in an environment where we think big: Change and culture are continuously role-modeled. We create and articulate a compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision and direction. We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic.
We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn You will grow with your clients:
Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working using digitalisation to deliver solutions We lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance.
We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged