Accountant Job in Dubai for Indians with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Senior Accountant|
|Company Name||Crown Holdings|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Aran Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 9000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 11000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Accounting / Finance|
Accounting Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, As the world leader in metal packaging technology, Crown designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative and sustainable metal packaging solutions. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
About this opportunity
About this opportunity: We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant, reporting to the Finance Manager. The position is based in Dubai, UAE.
- Responsible for all AP-related activities.
- Contribute to Month End closing activities (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and others).
- Responsible to keep an updated record of company fixed assets, follow-up, and monitoring company CAPEX.
- Prepare VAT returns and coordinate with the tax consultant to complete the tax filing and take part in corporate income tax implementation.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation for major accounts.
- Assist with Budget and Rolling Forecast preparation and analysis, understand and analyze actual results compared to Budget, Rolling Forecast, and last year.
- Monitor company working capital and analyze variances vs. Budget, rolling forecast, and last year.
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Ensure effective adherence to company policies and procedures and SOX controls.
- Bachelor in Accounting / Finance.
- CMA/CA /ACCA certification.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting..
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Teamwork, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and respect for deadlines.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary & other benefits in line with the seniority and responsibilities of this role
Annual Bonus based on performance.
What Crown can offer you?
- the opportunity to build a career in a multicultural environment.
- to be rewarded fairly and promoted based on merit and performance.
- professional and personal development through training and work experiences.
- strong engagement and commitment to the safety of our employees.
Join us and become part of an international team of professionals who are passionate about sustainable packaging.
Crown is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.