Accounting Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship, As the Assistant Accountant for Finder, you will report directly to the local Finance Manager, GX. You will work closely with Client Services, and the wider Finder Finance community and business. The role will assist in the month-end billing and revenue accrual process.
This role will also be responsible for preparing and reconciling the balance sheet and any other accounts/sub-ledgers and ad hoc tasks as required or ongoing.
You’ll be paid a competitive base salary with a learning budget to help you master your craft, as well as an equity component under the Finder Equity Plan (FEP).
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary||AUD 60000 To AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Education Required||High Degree of Accuracy|
- Processing and Month-End close – Invoicing, Month-end processing, Debt provisioning, Sales commission
- Balance Sheet – Compliance with AASB/IFRS/US GAAP, Balance sheet reconciliation
- Credit Control and Aged Receivables – Monitoring balances to reduce aged debt, Aged receivables reporting, Resolving receivables
- Bank Reconciliations – Ensure the accounting system and AR ledger reflect correct balances, Verify and post payments to invoices, Unallocated receipt follow-up,
- Compliance & Audit – Safeguard the business from fraud and misappropriation, Ensure compliance with financial management and regulatory requirements, and Support with annual auditing.
Desired Experience And Skills:
- Experience working in an accounting or finance role with growing responsibilities
- Competency with ERP systems
- NetSuite experience or comparable finance system
- Proven working experience in an accounting and finance role
- Solid understanding of US GAAP Standards
- Understands revenue accounts and profit centers/Functions
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills & adheres to and strives for meeting deadlines and achieving performance targets.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work under pressure and handle high volumes
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- “Can Do” Attitude – Use initiative and is proactive
- Displays integrity and ethics
- Stakeholder-focused – asks questions of stakeholders to clarify needs, delivers to meet those needs, and follows up on stakeholder inquiries promptly and professionally.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Interview Question for Assistant Accountant:
- Tell us About Yourself?
- What Skills are Needed to be a Successful Accounting Assistant?
- What Motivates You?
- What is Your Definition of Success?
- What Accounting Software Have You Worked in the Past?
- What Would You Do if You Disagreed in Opinion with Your Superior?
- Give an Example of a Time You Used Logic to Resolve a Problem?
- What Do You Think Makes a Typical Day as an Accounting Assistant?
- Why Do You Want to Work for Us?
- Why Do You Think We Should Hire You?
- Have You Ever Made an Accounting Error? How Did You Handle It?
- Describe How You Can Solve a Conflict at Work?
- What is The Difference Between Auditing and Accounting?
- Why Do You Want to Leave Your Current Position?
- How Do You Manage Your Workload?
- What is Your Working Pace?
- What Do You Think Will Be The Most Challenging Task for This Job?
- What Do You Consider Your Biggest Weakness?
- Are You Adaptable to Change?