Jobs in Sony Pictures in Canada
If you want Account Manager Jobs in Canada for Indians with Visa Sponsorship, The Key Account Manager is a core role for the SPHE Canada team. He/She reports to the Head of Sales and manages one (or several) national physical distribution and/or retail accounts.
He/She will drive the strategy and engagement for their accounts, owning the P&L, the account strategy and planning process, driving an insight-driven approach to engaging and challenging our partners to ensure we are putting the consumer (shopper) at the core of our agreed initiatives.
He/She will need to demonstrate strong thought leadership, relationship management, influencing skills, and an analytical approach to evaluating our strategies and execution in line with our profit goals.
This is a key role that is critical as the business navigates an evolving and challenging market whilst shifting our approach to engage our key customers and partner to bring Insight and Analytics led. He/She will lead insight-based sales of New Release titles, Catalogue programs, & overarching Commercial Strategy.
He/She will need to have partnered with a variety of key customers and platforms, will be very data savvy have worked with large data sets, and have a strong analytical skill set in account-level analysis and reporting. He/She will also need to identify consumer trends and create account-specific plans based on key consumer insights.
|Post Name||Key Account Manager|
|Company Name||Sony Pictures Entertainment|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4T 1X3|
|Min Salary||CAD 75000 Per|
|Max Salary||CAD 85000 Per Year|
|Qualification||BA/MA Degree Preferred|
Responsibility for Getting Key Account Manager Job in Canada for Filipino:
- Build a thorough understanding of the customer needs and National levers to achieve objectives; monitor competitor strategies.
- Generate and implement annual rolling customer business plans to meet/exceed targets.
- Monitor performance and recommend action as appropriate to improve sales, margin, and share of customer business
- Where appropriate, implement joint account planning with customers to ensure SPHE delivers against their objectives while achieving gross profit targets.
- Facilitate engagement with the customer at multiple levels and through appropriate contacts both within and outside of the buying team.
- Manage customer portfolio, monitor customer profitability, and prioritize commercial activities with each customer.
- Effectively negotiate and close customer agreements (short and long-term trading terms), including promotional pricing, rebates, MDF, and coop, ensuring profitability targets are maintained.
- Be the internal point of contact for all customer-related queries; coordinate with Ops, Finance, Marketing and Sales Planning teams to deliver excellent overall customer service.
- Manages returns approval process, where necessary, and ensure effective coordination and information flow with Customer service, Operations & Finance teams.
- Where appropriate, conduct regular business reviews with the customer, with a focus on annual Joint Business Planning alongside tactical execution and opportunistic exploitation.
- Review each account promotional calendar, ensuring activities are well executed.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to define and allocate marketing budget and monitor spend vs. account performance.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Planning team to agree planogram decisions in line with objectives set for each account & to ensure all strategies are supported with data and insight.
- Manage implementation of new business models and/or retail solutions enabling an increase in the number of consumer touch points.
- Execute trade presentations, in collaboration with Marketing teams.
- Develop a full understanding of, and align with, Sony governance and standard working practices, strategies & objectives.
- Demonstrate and promote SPHE values.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all internal and US-based teams to ensure the smooth, efficient running of commercial activities within the Business Unit.
- Champion best practice solutions across the company.
Skills for Getting Account Manager Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship:
- BA/MA degree preferred
- Minimum three years of account management experience.
- Typically 3-5 years in sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience gained within a Home Entertainment or a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, commercial sales environment.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Canadian retailers, media, and trade environment.
- Experience at working directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable examples of successful sales experience and contract negotiation. Examples of successful business development is desirable.
- Strong commercial skill set.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal / presentation skills.
- A high standard in influencing and interpersonal skills, to build and develop strong relationships.
- Excellent team-working and cross-functional skills appreciation.
- Process improvement analysis and innovation.
- Problem identification, analysis, and devising and implementing solutions.
- MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and Excel proficiency required.
- Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards.
- Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance.
- Strong capability for planning & analysis allied to the vision to consider the wider business, category, and market issues.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic, changing, commercial environment.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to learn new systems and be nimble in an environment of ongoing change.
- Ability to be proactive as it pertains to all responsibilities; take initiative and seek increased responsibilities.
- Demonstrate true learning agility.
- Build effective teams, understanding the importance of team culture & values.
- Act collaboratively at all times and build successful partner relationships.
Sony Pictures Amusement Inc. (generally known as Sony Pictures or SPE, and previously known as Columbia Pictures Amusement, Inc.) is an American expanded global broad communications and diversion studio aggregate that produces, procures, and disseminates shot amusement (dramatic movies, TV programs, and recorded recordings) through different stages.
Through a moderate holding organization called Sony Film Holding Inc., it is worked as an auxiliary of Sony Diversion Inc., which is itself an auxiliary of the worldwide innovation and media combination Sony Gathering Partnership. Based at the Sony Pictures Studios part in Culver City, California as one of the “Enormous Five” significant American film studios, it envelops Sony’s movie, TV creation, and conveyance units.