Logistics Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Motors Careers, A new role to enable companywide logistics and transport to operate as an independent function. With full control over all company vehicles and their movements including costing, reporting, and all legal requirements.
Ideally, you will have experience working within a busy Transport or Logistics department, and possess great organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making abilities. Ability to prioritize, attention to detail, to analyze data and understand connections, talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement
Our business is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
A logistics manager supervises the movement, distribution, and storage of supplies and materials in a company. They are tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments. Also known as supply chain managers, they generally form part of middle management.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
|Post Name||Logistics Manager|
|Company Name||Morgan Motor Abu Dhabi Showroom – Adamas Motors|
|Salary||AED 12000 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Morgan Motor Company provides a fitting antidote to mass-produced automotive manufacturing, bringing with it an exceptional mix of traditional craftsmanship and appropriate modern technology.
Famous the world over for its unique blend of craft, heritage, and pure driving experience, the Morgan Motor Company has been manufacturing quintessentially British vehicles in Malvern, UK, for more than 110 years.
Passed down through generations, the same craftsmanship skills that were integral during the founding of the Morgan Motor Company in 1909 are as alive today as they have ever been.
Basic Responsibility for Management Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Filipino Graduates:
- To control the day-to-day use of all company vehicles.
- To accept transport requests from all departments and organize the best form and route of transport.
- Organize vehicle movements to maximize the efficiency of time/cost.
- To work with external suppliers to ensure companywide logistic needs are met to a high standard,
covering all movements across the UK, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
- Ensure customer demand is met by proactively managing driver resources Vs vehicle requirements.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure the most cost-effective prices are attained.
- Ensure all employed drivers meet all required qualifications and liaise with Training Officer if training is
- Ensuring that all drivers and operators have the correct, up-to-date qualifications.
- Ensure legal compliance by keeping a tracker of working time directives for the driver workforce.
- Coordinating CPC driver records.
- Ensure all employee vehicle usage is recorded and employees understand the conditions of use.
- To ensure all company vehicles are kept in good operational order and in a clean and tidy condition.
- Organize a daily plan for all inbound and outbound logistics to the site.
- Measure transporter performance to stated times. Benchmark and review regularly.
- To keep up to date with any relevant legislation, laws, and guidelines.
- To liaise daily with Morgan driving staff managing their routes/timings in the most effective manner.
- To record the annual mileage of all company vehicles for the sustainability report.
- Inspecting vehicles, making sure vehicles are properly maintained.
- Report Vehicle/Trailer defects.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance.
- Upkeep of vehicle allocation.
- Driver holiday request submissions.
- Management of driver expenses.
- Completing risk assessments.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics|
Basic Skills for UAE Jobs for Indian Graduates with Experience:
- Previous experience in a logistics role would be essential.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Process/systems-driven individual.
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fully computer literate with strong EXCEL knowledge.
- Working knowledge of driving/transport regulations (use of tacho/daily checks etc.).
- A self-motivated individual who can display initiative, challenge current processes, and think on their feet in times of crisis.
- Must demonstrate an adaptable approach and display an openness to change.
Terms & Benefits for Urgent Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi :
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible start/finish times.
- Salary starting salary of £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
- 33 days of holiday per year.
- Pension scheme (5% contribution from Morgan).
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA).
- Cycle2work scheme.
- EV salary sacrifice scheme.
- Enhanced paternity/maternity/sick pay.
- Employee discount scheme (vehicles/parts/merchandise/canteen).
- Wellbeing initiatives.
Benefits of Working in UAE for Graduate Jobs in Abu Dhabi :
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects:-
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country. Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language:-
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.
Some Common Interview Questions for Logistic Manager for :
- Why do you want to work in logistics?
- What are the primary duties of a logistics manager?
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- What do you find most challenging about budgeting?
- Have you ever needed to implement new technology in your work? How did it go?
- What project management software have you used?
- Have you ever negotiated a discount with a supplier or vendor?
- Do you know about ISO requirements?
- Name a time when you had to be extra creative with your
- What’s included in a bill of lading?
- What are some transportation issues you might find in warehousing?
- Explain what supply chain management is.
- What is affreightment?
- What are some of the best ways to improve warehouse transportation?