Abu Dhabi Jobs LinkedIn, The Senior Delivery Manager will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction, and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and within budget.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning Design, development, and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
You will play a key role in building strong business and technology relationships, take a ‘hands-on’ approach to define and deliver, and embody and drive a culture of continuous improvement. The primary responsibility of the position is managing the delivery of complex end-to-end digital projects across various clients in the region.
|Post Name||Senior Delivery Manager|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree, MBA|
EPAM Systems, Inc. is an American company that specializes in service development, digital platform engineering, and digital product design.
One of the world’s largest manufacturers of custom software and consulting providers. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around.
The world by powering better enterprise, education, and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
Responsibilities for Linkedin Jobs in Abu Dhabi:
- Hands-on technology practitioner who can suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Create, present and advocate solution architectures and approaches with deep technical details; as well as conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time-pressured preparation of customer proposals (including fixed price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer, and the statements of work from a delivery perspective
- Hands-on delivery management experience covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/financing, drive solutions and staffing, client management, delivery, and execution governance. Accountable for delivery from financial, sourcing, development, and business perspectives
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, to ensure governance at the top management level and conduct governance project meetings and identify successful and unsuccessful project factors and gaps
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution “go-live”
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans, and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Hands-on management of delivery stream along with management & growth of a team of Technology Delivery Managers – providing coaching, mentoring, and development support to drive up delivery capability across the department
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Expected to have at least 10 years in IT and at least 5+ years in positions of a Project / Program Manager, Coordinator, Solution / Systems / Enterprise Architect; Delivery Manager
- Experience in building delivery teams and solutions. Proven experience in driving scalable enterprise initiatives
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Drive innovation in Enterprise Service Management
- Develop the processes and procedures required to deliver the services
- Ensuring that ESM policies, processes, and procedures documentation is created, updated, and maintained as well as communicated across the organization
- Provides strong leadership, guidance, and direction related to ESM and provides advice and counsel to staff on ESM principles
- Develops, monitors and reviews monthly reports for all ESM tickets
- Monitors the quality and consistency of work delivered by staff in the Service Management Office as well as for the Technical Support team
- Interacts and works closely with staff across the business to understand their goals and needs, and to better align ESM with business needs
- Develops system for ESM maturity measurements and performs maturity analysis and reporting and implements and monitors business feedback of processes and tools
- Proposes, contributes to, and maintains effective organizational-wide ESM processes, as well as division/cross-team service processes; promotes and leads continuous improvement in ITSM to improve customer satisfaction
- Experience in building and leading geographically distributed delivery teams, including experience in working with customer’s distributed teams and defining the right target operating model
- Cloud Technologies: Hybrid Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Private Cloud (VMWare)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, and experience working with nearshore teams is preferable
- Expected to have exceptional organization, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or equivalent business experience preferred
- Self-motivated, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment
- Languages : English (fluent) , Arabic (optional)
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The position will be based in Dubai with frequent travel, principally within the Middle East region