Abu Dhabi Driver Jobs Salary 4000
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talents in the industry.
At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, world-class team. When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers.
We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford. Weatherford offers competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|Post Name||GZ Driving Champion|
|Company Name||Weatherford International|
|Expected Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibilities for Abu Dhabi Driver Jobs Salary 5000:
The position holder reports directly to the GZ base manager and is responsible for planning, coordinating & reviewing Road Safety objectives to achieve a sustainable safety culture and performance, with effective implementation and delivery of road safety policies & procedures and the impact towards exceeding customer expectations on contractual requirements for sustained safety compliance.
Job Responsibilities for Abu Dhabi Driver Jobs Today:
- Develop and oversee implementation of company Road Safety Policy and Plan to include work process safety in all workshops, loading, and offloading sites in liaison with all stakeholders’ i.e employees, contractors, clients & visitors.
- Conduct documented driver toolbox talks while overseeing the implementation of annual DDT and refresher training, driver sanction and disciplinary, driver recognition and reward program including driver mentorship and coaching.
- Conduct both internal and external Road Safety Patrols/ Audit, while following up on action plans to ensure closure within agreed timelines. Discuss key learning points for future improvements and follow up on remedial actions with proper records.
- Coordinate and conduct timely RCA and report with corrective action while advising RCA committee members on planned RCA as may be scheduled, including compiling a sustainable corrective action register.
- Oversee truck maintenance work process safety in liaison with Workshop Manager, ensuring to have proactive systems in place for consistent application of preventive maintenance program through effective truck inspection to manage hazards, with records of breakdowns kept and RCA done for major breakdowns.
- Conduct Route Hazard Mapping in liaison with the Transport and fleet Manager for new routes with details communicated to drivers before the commencement of the trip, while overseeing issuance, reviewing, and closure of journey plans correctly filled and stamped by checkpoint officers.
- Report and investigate any emerging accidents or incidents relating to transport operations with a proper emergency response plan to include towing and recovery and regular drills conducted in accordance with agreed safety policy and standards with a view to preventing future recurrence.
- Carry out regular road patrols to ensure safe driving behavior by drivers in liaison with Fleet Manager, with violation records related to journey management, over speeding, night driving, free-wheeling, harsh braking, etc. kept and reviewed for sanctioning, while championing road safety observation by drivers for corrective action.
- The country leads all the transportation/driving activities
- In-house training for the drivers
- in addition to the checks done by the PL personnel for the Vehicles, he will do frequently spot checks these checks will include the condition of the vehicles and drivers as well
- assist the fleet team to monitor the real-time violations and take action accordingly
- Audit the transportation suppliers frequently and apply the penalty scheme
- Involved in the tendering process for the transportation suppliers to cover safety and quality parts.
- Physical inspections for vehicles and trucks before leaving the base
- Manage the IVMS control room / Driving Violation.
- Manage the roads Survey and risk assessment
- Organize including attending all safety meetings, with records of discussions kept and actions arising followed up to drive Road Safety performance, while implementing the requirements of the 5-pillar audit as per client requirements.
- Compile regular reports on Road Safety performance as per agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and follow up to analyze trends/ identify remedial action to improve performance.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Qualifications for Abu Dhabi Driver Jobs Salary 4000:
- Holder of bachelor’ Degree in Mechanical engineering or related field with over 7 years of job experience in the same position.
- Holder of ISO 39001 – road traffic safety (RTS) management systems certificate
- Defense driving train trainer
- Good communication, interpersonal relations, administrative and organizational skills with knowledge of computers & ability to drive long-distance trucks (Articulated driving license)
- Enthusiastic with the ability to supervise, lead teams, motivate, and delegate work and committed to working long/ odd hours with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, decision-making and problem-solving skills