Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022
|Post Name||Senior Services & Resource Manager|
|Salary||AED 35000 To AED 38000 Per Month|
|Company Name||GE Power|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Access to affordable, reliable, flexible, and sustainable power is fundamental to modern life. As the world is shifting toward a lower carbon future, GE Gas Power is ready to be your partner in leveraging the role of natural gas for powering the world today and tomorrow.
A corporate culture dating back 130 years: GE’s foundations were laid by Thomas Edison nearly 130 years ago, and the company continues to provide innovative solutions for a wide range of critical problems around the world.
GE’s deep-rooted culture serves as the backbone for every step taken at GE Gas Power. With more than 300,000 employees and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees reflect both the local communities we serve and the people with whom we do business.
Diversity at GE
We believe diversity makes us more competitive and creates value for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We believe in the value of each person’s unique identity, background, and experiences and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected and that they belong. By embracing diverse teams and perspectives, we are better equipped to build a world that works.
Our approach to diversity will be based on the following objectives:
- Our employees – continue to strive to ensure that our workforce is as diverse as the communities in which we operate, while always upholding the importance of merit.
- Our workplace – to create an inclusive culture that recognizes employees’ unique needs, helps them reach their full potential, and nurtures their diverse talents.
- Our community – strives for diversity in suppliers and partners and engages with the communities in which we operate to support diversity. Job Description
The Senior Services & Resource Manager – On-Site Services will report directly to Region Director- On-Site Services and will be responsible for resource fulfillment, Technical Management, and driving site execution of all On-Site Repair & Machining demands and direct management of the services workforce.
Roles and Responsibilities for Urgent Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi:
- Own preparation, execution, closeout, and performance of assigned On-Site Services (OSS) repairs projects
- Drive on-site accountability for Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), quality, & on-time delivery/productivity processes.
- Provide real-time OSS issue resolution, EHS, Quality stand-downs, and critical issue escalation.
- Advise, drive and influence a team of OSS supervisors, work leaders, & technicians on assigned projects and provide off-site technical direction and support
- Support technician and tooling mobilization & demobilization, documentation & logistics
- Manage internal and external customer relationships as required
- Be the single point of contact and support detailed outage planning with customer service leaders and outage leaders
- Manage 3rd party supplier operational interface when peak support is necessary
- Visit key active sites and perform EHS and Quality audits
- Support and contribute to Quality Improvement Processes, participate in Root Cause Analysis and provide feedback from lessons learned events, and share the experience with OSS and key stakeholders
- Support business development as required during the development of proposals, estimates, and risk reviews
- Monitor OSS billing processes for projects as applicable
- Overall responsibility for OSS resourcing and staffing job assignments within the MEA region includes but not limited to the points below:
- Provides leadership to ensure that business financial goals are met by driving assigned time, unassigned time, and utilization metrics
- Supports strategic regional planning, maintains and updates the quarterly and yearly forecast for the region
- Administers Job information sheets and service activities to meet region needs by staffing job assignments based on assignment requirements/needs provided by the Service Managers
- Completes and approves assignments within the appropriate resourcing tool – Service Max
- Maintains a constant awareness of the availability of resource pool within the region
- Serve as a key member of the Global Optimization team to ensure optimum utilization and movement of resources across the region.
- Lead and drive the learning and development of OSS resources in terms of competency levels, skill type as well as business and technical training.
- Lead reviews on recruitment, attrition, skills review, and country capabilities and provide recommendations and plans to address gaps
- Ensure compliance with company policies
- Drive cost-out initiatives
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 – Year|
Required Qualifications for Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indian:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or High School diploma/GED with relevant or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Steam Turbine / Gas turbine / Generator On Site or Shop Repairs environment.
- The flexibility of working odd hours and/or weekends as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and/ or French language
- Ability to coach and develop members on a remote team
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering, machining, repairs, inspection & testing for rotating equipment
- Open communication style and proven ability to develop team relationships
- Ability to create positive change, think creatively, and move quickly
- Established project management skills.