|Post Name||Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2022-2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 3DX|
|Min. Salary||GBP 30000|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35000 Per Year|
Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2022-2023, AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues of 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies, and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions.
We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight makes or breaks, our clients count on us.
The Analyst Role:
As an Analyst on AlphaSights’ Strategy & Analytics team, you will play an important role in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
You will be instrumental in driving AlphaSights’ growth strategy by supporting key commercial and operational projects with data-driven performance measurement and analytically grounded decision-making.
You will be based in London but will work with employees from across the organization (both regionally and functionally) to execute strategic projects.
This is an internal strategy role that uses analytical and structured thinking to solve business problems, and delivers actionable insights and recommendations to senior management.
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and hardworking professionals, who want to develop a highly transferrable strategy and analytics skill set, and learn from colleagues with backgrounds in management consultancy, corporate strategy, and data analytics.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making across a range of topics, by extracting data from proprietary systems, performing quantitative analyses, drawing valuable insights, and presenting conclusions clearly to internal stakeholders
- Assist in the execution of recurring business processes which support AlphaSights’ commercial and operational effectiveness, such as pricing, forecasting, budgeting, workforce planning, productivity, and retention analytics
- Effectively manage data requirements across functions, build dashboards that showcase management information relevant to commercial business segments, and help identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Take ownership of the real business results and impact associated with the strategic initiatives you implement (involvement from ideation through implementation)
What We Look For:
- 0-1 year of full-time professional experience
- 2:1 or above achieved in a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/related field, e.g., Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams across multiple business segments
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as an Associate/Analyst within a consulting firm, investment bank, accounting firm, or another highly analytical role is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must pass a quantitative-based test for the application to be progressed
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
Please note AlphaSights holds a Tier 2 sponsorship visa license. We welcome applications from candidates who require sponsorship and we welcome you to have open conversations with your Recruiter throughout your selection process.
Please note that this position differs in seniority and years of experience required from the Analyst, Strategy & Analytics vacancy. We request that you submit your application with the role that aligns the closest to these requirements.