|Post Name||Recruiter, UK – 12 month FTC|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min. Salary||EUR 40000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 50000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in HR|
If you Want Recruiter Jobs in Uk Netflix, Netflix Jobs Hiring in London for Filipino, With over 221 million members across 190 countries, international expansion is critical to our success and overarching goal of changing the future of entertainment around the world.
Our business is growing rapidly in the UK, and as a result, we are constantly looking to build our teams with high performers to match and propel that growth and expansion.
We’re on the hunt for a seasoned and highly strategic senior Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team in London, who will partner with their research and business partners to ensure we’re hiring amazing talent that will drive our success in the UK.
At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a high-impact and strategic business function with a strong seat at the table. Thus, we need someone who is not only passionate about hiring great talent but is excited about pushing, debating with, and coaching the business in making smart recruiting decisions. This is a Fixed Term Contract for only 12 months.
What are we looking for?
A Senior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience at all levels, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver. We don’t judge success by recruiting metrics or KPIs, but rather by the relationships you build and how you influence your business partners.
We need someone with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen. Curiosity around Netflix’s business and big-picture thinking are crucial to being successful on the team.
Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must. Finally, we’re looking for an in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top-notch employees within a variety of functions such as Content/Studio Production, Marketing, PR, Corporate functions, Tech, etc.
This is a generalist Recruiter role and our preferred start date for this hire is December 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the hiring strategy for all business organizations in the London Office.
- Partner with in-house researchers and the business to source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for a broad range of roles.
- Embed yourself in partner teams, building meaningful and candid relationships with your key stakeholders.
- Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long-term opportunities.
- Partner with your peers in our Amsterdam Offices (dedicated to the rest of EMEA) to share best practices and add value to the broader Talent Acquisition organization.
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.