Housekeeping Jobs in Mumbai
5 Star Hotel Jobs in Mumbai for Fresher, Assist the Executive Housekeeper in order to achieve and maintain the highest standards in cleanliness, hygiene, and comfort. Achieve total guest satisfaction by providing service, which is the best in class, and maximize organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
|Post Name||Deputy Housekeeper|
|Salary||INR 35000 To INR 40000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India 400005|
The Indian Hotels Company Limited is an Indian hospitality company that manages a portfolio of hotels, resorts, jungle safaris, palaces, spas, and in-flight catering services. The company is being managed as a subsidiary of India’s Tata Group.
IHCL was founded by Jamsetji Tata and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has more than 196 hotels in 80 locations across 4 continents and in 12 countries, with over 20,000 rooms and 25,000 employees.
The Mission (why we exist), was formulated as: “To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust”.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in planning and budgeting the revenues and costs for the Housekeeping department.
- Staffing and Scheduling of the department and allocation of duties.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Facilitate learning and development for all the team members of the department.
- Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||12th Pass|
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of all Housekeeping staff.
- Ensure the service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities, and maintenance in rooms and public areas adhere.
- Manage the inventory of supplies, linen, and equipment and maintain their records.
- Monitor and control consumption of guest and cleaning supplies devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies
- Ensure through regular monitoring of GSTS and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient, and accurate service to all guests.
- Inspect guestrooms (VIPs) and Monitor super room cleaning
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Monitor productivity standards and Schedule staff in order to optimize manpower.
- Review the monthly business/occupancy reports and assist the Executive Housekeeper in developing a work plan.
- Ensure that all the operational standard procedures/guidelines set for all the processes/activities/situations are followed (Key Control, Lost & Found, etc).
- Coordinate with the Front Office department on releasing of rooms and special guest requests (hardboard, flower arrangements, etc).
- Ensure good physical upkeep, condition of guestrooms and various housekeeping equipment, and Co-ordinate with the Engineering department for the repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor the aesthetic standards of the hotel which include – flower arrangements, gardens, interiors, etc.
- Address any grievance and counseling issues among the department staff.
- Stay informed about of industry innovations in cleaning techniques, preventive maintenance, and cleaning product technology.