5 Days Van Driver Jobs Singapore
- Post Name: Van Driver
- Company Name: APETMART LP
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Singapore 389729
- Expected Salary: SGD 15 To SGD 18 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma
5 Days Van Driver Jobs Singapore, Stellar customer service has been the key driver of our fast-growing pet supply retail business at PetsMart. As the face of our brand, our delivery representatives play a crucial role in building meaningful relationships with animal lovers islandwide. We’re looking for cheerful candidates who enjoy driving and can work independently to be part of our local delivery team.
What You’ll Do:
- Check, handle and load outgoing deliveries into vans
- Deliver orders to customer’s doorstep within a specific time frame
- Collect & receive goods to warehouse if required
- Follow our established process of delivery
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Valid Singapore Class 3A or Class 3 driving license with at least 1 of year driving experience
- No ownership of the van is needed. A company vehicle will be allocated to you for your delivery work.
- Possess a positive attitude, be helpful, friendly, courteous, responsive, timely, and accountable
- Able to carry/lift goods (0.5 to 15kg) for a while to put on a trolley.
- Able to speak & read English
- Able to use Google Map/Waze and Whatsapp
- Female drivers are welcome to apply
- Drivers staying near the Peya Lebar area are welcome to apply
- Singaporean or PR only
- Age 40 and above for SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme
Why You Should Join Us?
- Our office is conveniently located at the heart of Paya Lebar Central Business District Regional Hub
- Flexible working schedule, short hours if you work fast
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks and beverages.
- Informal and casual work environment
- Affiliates discount on pet supplies
- Opportunity to convert to full-time delivery & warehouse personnel based on performance
How to Apply
Please WhatsApp message us at 8767 5709 and write a short introduction about yourself (not more than 100 words). Shortlisted applicants without their own vehicle will be asked to attend a full-day delivery driving orientation training conducted by our driving instructor.
- Tell Us About Yourself
- Why Do You Think You Are the Right Fit for this Job
- What Tasks Do You Perform in Your Current Position as a Driver?
- How is Your Driving Record?
- What Type of Vehicle Maintenance Can You Perform?
- Suppose Your Customer Gets Furious Due to a Change in Direction. How Would You Handle The Situation?
- Have You Ever Been Forced By Situations Not to Report to Work?
- What’s the Highest Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving?
- Are You Comfortable Working in Night Shifts in Case of an Urgent Customer?
- Why Did You Decide to Pursue Driving as Your Career?
- Tell Us a Circumstance Where Your Skills as a Driver Were Truly Tested
- How Do You View a Responsible Driver?
- In What Manner Would You Include Technological Appliances in Your Job?
- Do You Have a Vehicle of Your Own?