4 Hours Part Time Job in Dubai
4 Hours Part Time Job in Dubai, Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Executive Assistant & Admin Leader for Ultrasound, within UAE Legal entity.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
|Post Name||Executive assistant (m/f) – Dubai, UAE|
|Company Name||Siemens Healthineersaed|
|Expected Salary||AED 11000 to AED 13000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
General description of the role:
As a Management Assistant, your mission is to assist your Manager, the Director of the Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Legal Entity, as well as the other collaborators of the department (sales, marketing, finance…). Your contacts are mainly internal with your various collaborators but also external with customers, partners, etc.
- An executive assistant role for the GM / CEO Legal entity UAE
- Team assistant for the Ultrasound Dubai-based team & Austria based team
- HR admin interface / PRO
- Compliance and Legal admin interface
- Real Estate admin interface
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will manage various administrative tasks such as: managing the agenda, the mailbox, general and telephone reception and preparing mail and meetings.
- You organize meetings, workshops, and events and keep the ad hoc files related to these events.
- You organize trips (hotel reservations, airplane,) according to Siemens Healthineers procedures, and you carry out the expenses claim of the teams.
- You introduce and follow up a set of tasks related to the commercial and marketing activities of the division through specific software and report, if necessary, of these tasks to the concerned employees.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have the first experience of min 4-5 years as a Management Assistant or similar function, preferably in the Healthcare & Medical Devices fields.
- You have experience in HR / Legal or Compliance assistance.
- You have a good command of IT tools such as MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and more specific programs useful for travel booking, follow-up of commercial communications (newsletters, communications, products, …), etc. In addition, you are comfortable with learning new tools.
- You are fluent in English (written/spoken); German or Arabic would be a plus (but not required)
- You are professional, diplomatic, and very organized.
- You like to use your organizational skills to coordinate and prioritize the different tasks to be done
- You have the assertiveness and flexibility to respond to these tasks in a timely manner with clear communication with your colleagues.
- You are a positive thinker.
- We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.