|Post Name||4 Hours Part Time Job In Dubai Middle East|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Working Hours||4 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 8000|
|Max. Salary||AED 10000 Per Month|
4 Hours Part Time Job In Dubai Middle East, Based in our Middle East Client Services Center in Dubai providing support to our clients in UAE, the Team Supervisor will be in charge of the daily follow-up of the team ensuring the level of excellence and the respect of Chanel client relationship philosophy, with a personalized approach for each client.
He/She will be in charge of contributing to the team planning, coordinating the training, and the overall team task list and organization.
As part of his/her mission, he/she will also participate in the Customer Care Activity being client-facing through the different channels (phone, messaging), at least 25 to 30% of his/her time.
Then, reporting to the Customer Service Manager he/she will support the Customer Care Manager for team motivation, planning, and quality monitoring.
- Ensuring the respect of the planning
- Ensure that all the procedures are shared with the teams and that there are followed
- Daily team briefing and Weekly briefing on “what’s going on” this week (product launch, event … ) making sure the team is constantly aware of what is going on
- Follow up on the KPIs: remind the achievement of the previous day in terms of service level and quality.
- Daily One to One to debrief and give feedback
- Real-time feedback when needed
- Bring support to the client advisors in case we don’t have a proper procedure for a case
- Be available anytime for questions, guidance, escalation …
- Animate the team around briefing, small activities, or exercises
- Contribute to establishing team planning to ensure the best coverage & the best level of service
- Work closely with Boutique teams, Retail, Marketing & E-commerce teams when needed
- Collaborate strongly with training teams to suggest and set up relevant training plans for all activities.
- Ensure that the tools are working perfectly
- Report to the relevant department in case of any tools issues (IT, Digital, etc…)
- Handle 20 to 25% of the calls/requests on a weekly base
- Assist in case of shortage in teams
- Stay as close as possible to the client’s requests and be the voice of the clients/field
- Suggest improvement if needed the speeches, reporting, procedures books
- Identify cases non-covered by standard procedures: propose solutions and action plans to the Customer Care Manager
- Suggest improvement if needed on the evaluation grids to monitor quality
- KPIs follow-up and Quality Monitoring
- Propose solutions and action plans if KPIs are not met
- You have experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry ( hotel, client service, boutiques, hotels…). You are passionate about client service & client relationships.
- You understand retail operations to better support our boutiques and better serve our clients
- You know how to balance between strict rules and guidelines and flexibility when needed
- You have great communication skills, and you are a team player and a good listener.
- Empathetic and kind, you have a strong sense of service, and put customers at the heart of your concerns. Keen on tailor-made solutions, you have strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and writing skills in English and Arabic would be an advantage.
- Assertive, you have a capacity for analysis, autonomy, very good stress, and you are very well organized – very precise in during the execution
- You are flexible, able to multi-task, and work a varied schedule.
- You show agility and proficiency with office tools ( Excel ) and Sales Force is a plus
- At ease with feedback and emotional management, you are good to develop and support people.
- Middle Eastern markets knowledge would be a plus
- You present a positive energy and foster a spirit of team collaboration. You have a sense of pride working for Chanel and passionately uphold our standards, our objectives, and our vision to always offer the best client service.