12th Pass Jobs in India for Male
12th Qualification Jobs in Chennai for Male, A Supervisor is responsible for managing the workflow and training new hires on how they can best serve customers and teams of employees. They also create schedules that keep everyone busy with deadlines met to prevent gaps or downtime while giving direction and feedback about what needs improvement.
|Salary||INR 20000 To INR 25000 Per Month|
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600005|
- Receive all details of the move from the operations manager well in advance.
- As per the material, the Requisition form receives packing materials.
- Preparation of Inventory list
- Collect from Customer package wise value in Inventory List
- Calculation of materials consumption at the site.
- Preparation of Loading & Unloading Chart
- Operational supervision at the site
- At the client’s place, before starting the packing, introduce yourself and the team, survey the premises, reconfirm the client’s requirements, and reconfirm goods to be packed, crated, stored, or left behind. Also ask if there are any goods, which have to be packed first or last.
- Supervise the packing and ensure all goods are packed properly.
- Supervise and instruct packers on how to pack/load.
- Ensure there is no wastage of packing materials or time.
- Ensure no banned or prohibited items are received or packed(learn about destination countries’ prohibited/banned list of goods)
- Enquire about contents or packages, which are packed by owner. If the contents are known but are packed by the owner-then mark them as PBO in the remarks columnar the packing list. If contents are unknown then clearly mark as contents and conditions unknown and mention PBO in the remarks column of the Inventory list.
- Ensure packing is completed in the time specified. Inform the operation manager and client about any variations.
- Interact with customers and make them feel comfortable.
- Properly mark all packages with package number, customer name, destination, Room, and contents. Prepare inventory list
- Make note of any pre-existing damages if any in the Inventory list under remarks
- On completion of the packing get the client’s signature on the Inventory list. Sign and give a copy of the Inventory list to the client.
- Prepare other mandatory documents like loading/unloading charts.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||12th Pass|
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your expected salary
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)