1 Kuwait Jobs (690 KWD)
1 Kuwait Jobs (690 KWD), For the role of driver, we are searching for prompt applicants with strong time management abilities. Along with other responsibilities, drivers must make sure that their cars are always prepared for usage and deliver products to customers on time.
It will be necessary for drivers to lift and load big goods into their vehicles, which will need upper body strength and physical stamina. The duties of the driver include scheduling routine cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route according to the state of the roads and the amount of traffic, and handling payments.
In the end, you will aid us in boosting client happiness by ensuring that customers depend on us for their transportation demands. You must possess a current driver’s license and a spotless driving record to be eligible for this position.
|Company Name||1 Kuwait Jobs|
|Expected Salary||KWD 690 Per Month|
|Address||Kuwait City, Kuwait 00000|
Driver Responsibilities 1 Kuwait Jobs – Find work in Kuwaithttps:
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Driver Requirements Kuwait Jobs Today:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hour|
Benefits for Kuwait Job Vacancy 2022:
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to be a driver?
- What are the most important skills and qualities needed to be a driver?
- What steps you would follow if you were involved in an accident?
- You notice a driver in your rearview mirror driving dangerously close behind you. He is gesturing to you in an aggressive manner to move over. What would you do?
- Why do you want to work for our company as a driver?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the different responsibilities you will have as a driver?
- How would you deal with a rude passenger?
- Why should we hire you as a driver?
- Tell me a time when you provided excellent customer service.
- Why do you want to leave your job?
- What hours are you available to work?
- What checks would you carry out before starting out on a scheduled route as a driver?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an emergency.